THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Taiping 1 day trip

Just get back to home....really tired... ! but its fun to reunion with cousin haha !(sorry imouto ...i was unable to on9 today ! sorry !) and this is my third time driving at highway ! cool ! when i enjoying hikari no senritsu while driving...suddenly a car(i forget what car is that) keep following my back...and i want to challenge him a bit >< i increase my speed to 140~170... but he still not giving up !! ...so i decide to give up and give him pass...LOL kinda challenging ! xD after 45min i think we reach taiping...after that we straight go "qing ming" ~ lets skip the boring part haha ~ afternoon i fetch my 3 cousins go for shopping at Taiping Centre ...and watch movie haha ! whole Taiping Centre is full of people omg...! cause JJ lin is coming on afternoon ...lol.. so this is my taiping 1 day trip xD

0 comments: